We believe social and emotional wellness can happen in many different ways. We offer a variety of services for children, teens, and adults to help improve self-awareness and better manage social and emotional struggles. We hope you will find something to help you be well.
The services below are ordered from least individualized to our most individualized service. We've designed our services to build off each other. So what you learn in the classes will help you in the Monthly Club and the Monthly Club will put you that much further ahead in Individual Therapy. You don't necessarily have to go in that order. Just know, whatever level you begin, we'll help you build a good foundation of Cognitive Behavioral skills and cheer you on until you are rockin' it ;)
LEVEL 1: CLASSES
Our classes are the most budget friendly and least individualized way to begin building Cognitive Behavioral skills. We've made it very easy for you to join a class. Classes are held Live Online. No need to get a baby sitter or adjust your plans. Put your comfortable clothes on, sit back, and enjoy the class from your living room, coffee shop, or wherever else you have online access.
Who is eligible to take classes?
Anyone, regardless of where you reside, is eligible to take our classes.
Who should take classes?
Classes are suggested for anyone who wants to learn the basic Cognitive Behavioral skills. You'll then take these learned skills and apply to your life stressors.
Don't want to wait for the next LIVE class? Click HERE to check out our Pre-Recorded classes.
LEVEL 2: MONTHLY CLUB
Need more than a class but not as much as individual therapy? The Monthly Club may just be your jam. With the Monthly Club, you'll get more of an individualized focus than our classes but not as much of a commitment as our individual therapy. As an extension of our classes, the Monthly Club takes what you learned in class and makes it personal to your situation. You'll get access to all our resources and the opportunity to have a one hour per month video call with one of our therapists. If you've taken one of our classes, but not sure you want to jump to individual therapy, try the Monthly Club.
Who is eligible to be a Monthly Club member?
Before you can become a Monthly Club member, you must have taken one of our classes. This will give us an opportunity to get to know each other just a bit. Also by taking a class first, you'll have learned the Cognitive Behavioral basic skills that will give you a good foundation going forward as a Monthly Club member.
Who should be a Monthly Club member?
Anyone who wants to elaborate and personalize the Cognitive Behavioral skills learned in one of our classes.
What do I get as a Monthly Club member?
- Access to the same portal as our individual therapy clients. This portal will keep our communication and resources all in one place.
- 1 hour per month video call with one of our therapists.
- Ask us four questions per month through the portal. We will answer four of your "What do I do when...." or "What if......" questions to hopefully help push you forward.
- Receive four resources per month through the portal. The resources we post in your portal will be individualized to your situation.
- 50% off all our classes while you are a Monthly Club member
When can I start the Monthly Club?
You can start the Monthly Club on the 1st day of any month after you have completed a class.
How much does the Monthly Club cost?
The cost is $200.00 per month. Stay in the Monthly Club as long as you want. You'll have a choice to renew each month.
I want to become a Monthly Club member. How do I sign up?
Great! Yeah! If you haven't taken one of our classes, click HERE to register for a LIVE class. Don't want to wait for the next LIVE class? Click HERE to check out our Pre-Recorded classes. You'll receive Monthly Club sign up information during your class.
If you've already taken a class, please click the button below to purchase a month of the Monthly Club.
LEVEL 3: INDIVIDUAL THERAPY
We offer Individual Therapy for children, teens, and adults. Individual Therapy may be needed if anxiety, depression, or any other negative emotions are interfering in your life. Individual Therapy is our most intense and individualized service. We'll help you develop an individualized Treatment Plan, while helping you learn Cognitive Behavioral skills to better manage your thoughts, feelings, and behaviors.
Who is eligible to participate in Individual Therapy?
Since we are a community based program, Individual Therapy is limited to Johnson County, Kansas residents only.
Who should participate in Individual Therapy?
Anyone who has taken a class or been a Monthly Club member and needing a more individualized service. Maybe you haven't taken a class or been a Monthly Club member, but your life seems "out of control." Your struggles are interfering in school, relationships, work, or other key parts of your life and things "aren't getting better." You struggle with suicidal thoughts or attempts. Anyone who wants high accountability and personalization of Cognitive Behavioral skills.
What do I get in Individual Therapy?
- Individualized Treatment Plan. We will assess your current situation and help you develop social and emotional goals to achieve. With a specific focus on your treatment goals, our target is to help you accomplish your goals within 3-4 months.
- Cognitive Behavioral Skill Set. We'll help you develop a skill set, which is focused on improving your negative thoughts, feelings, and behaviors.
- Access to your own personal portal. This portal will keep our communication and resources all in one place.
- "Real Life" Sessions. We'll work with you in person and by video in the environments you live and play.
- "Real Time" Support. No "see you in a couple weeks." Through nightly on-line check ins we'll have a heartbeat on how things are going. If you are rockin' it, we'll continue on with our scheduled sessions. If you're struggling, we'll schedule additional sessions as needed.
- Nightly online "Check Ins." We will always be on the same page with how you are responding to treatment through nightly Check Ins in the portal. This is a great way for you to journal and for us to hold you accountable for using your skills daily. We'll always respond to your Check Ins with a fist bump, words of encouragement, or slight adjustments to a skill you are learning.
- Unlimited questions and Check Ins through the portal. Got a question? Ask a way. We're here to help.
- Unlimited resources through the portal. The resources we post in your portal will be individualized to your situation.
- FREE Classes Forever. To continue building your skills attend any of our classes for FREE. Wait....there's more. You get FREE classes FOREVER!!! So if you ever need to brush up on your skills, just sign up for a class. Oh. Did we mention FREE Forever ;)
Our #1 priority....to establish a genuine relationship with you. After that, we can get to that therapy stuff. While you might only see your struggles, we also see your strengths. We can't wait to meet you, let you know how awesome you are, and help you work through your social and emotional struggles. Click HERE to check out our awesome therapists.
Want to know more about Individual Therapy? Please click the button below to have us contact you ;)
Not sure what level is best for you? We can help ;) Please fill out the info. below and we'll be in touch with our recommendation.